Topic: xPC target data logging to a file in a specified time period
Replies: 2   Last Post: Jan 11, 2013 10:49 AM

Gordon Weast

Re: xPC target data logging to a file in a specified time period

You can put a file scope block inside an enabled subsystem. Then use
something you can derive in the model to control when the enable is true.

You could use the xPC Target Time block. Capture the first value and
then compute the delta from then to figure out when you want to change
the enable.

Gordon Weast
xPC Target Development
MathWorks