Topic: Is factorization of big primeproducts a solved problem YET?
Replies: 19   Last Post: Jan 30, 2013 5:05 AM

Phil Carmody

Re: Is factorization of big primeproducts a solved problem YET?

Pubkeybreaker <pubkeybreaker@aol.com> writes:
> On Jan 10, 8:23 pm, rich...@cogsci.ed.ac.uk (Richard Tobin) wrote:
> > In article <88cd9a63-630a-4344-b425-834392a26...@h2g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>,
> >
> > Pubkeybreaker  <pubkeybrea...@aol.com> wrote:

> > >Idiot.
> >
> > I guess this is why you post anonymously.  Or are you a jerk in
> > real life too?
> >
> > -- Richard

> Are you as ignorant in real life as you appear here?? You clearly
> lack knowledge of "phil"'s posting history.
>
> "phil" has been posting misinformation in sci.crypt for many years.
> It becomes tiring after a while.

I will admit to disagreeing with you several times on sci.crypt, but I
maintain that that was because of the misinformation you were spreading.

Phil
--
I'm not saying that google groups censors my posts, but there's a strong link
between me saying "google groups sucks" in articles, and them disappearing.

Oh - I guess I might be saying that google groups censors my posts.

Date Subject Author
1/4/13
Read Is factorization of big primeproducts a solved problem YET?
JT
1/4/13
Read Re: Is factorization of big primeproducts a solved problem YET?
David Bernier
1/8/13
Read Re: Is factorization of big primeproducts a solved problem YET?
Michael Stemper
1/8/13
Read Re: Is factorization of big primeproducts a solved problem YET?
Pubkeybreaker
1/10/13
Read Re: Is factorization of big primeproducts a solved problem YET?
Phil Carmody
1/10/13
Read Re: Is factorization of big primeproducts a solved problem YET?
Pubkeybreaker
1/10/13
Read Re: Is factorization of big primeproducts a solved problem YET?
Richard Tobin
1/11/13
[...]
amzoti
1/4/13
Read Re: Is factorization of big primeproducts a solved problem YET?
Pubkeybreaker
1/4/13
Read Re: Is factorization of big primeproducts a solved problem YET?
amzoti
1/10/13
Read Re: Is factorization of big primeproducts a solved problem YET?
Graham Cooper
1/11/13
Read Re: Is factorization of big primeproducts a solved problem YET?
David Bernier
1/30/13
Read Re: Is factorization of big primeproducts a solved problem YET?
Rosario1903