Topic: Cell Syntax Quiz
Replies: 6   Last Post: Jan 11, 2013 8:28 PM

dpb

Re: Cell Syntax Quiz

On 1/11/2013 9:26 AM, Steven_Lord wrote:
> "dpb" <none@non.net> wrote in message
>
> *snip*
>

>> Yeah, my old eyes can't easily tell {} from () ...
>
> FYI if you're on Windows, this may help:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnifier_%28Windows%29
>
> That gives you a virtual magnifying glass that may make parentheses and
> curly braces easier to distinguish.

I'd forgotten about it, Steven, thanks. While I can read text, etc.,
well, the particular two of the curlies and parens are almost
indistinquishable w/o enlarging the font larger than I care for it to be
routinely.

When I'm typing it's not so bad; I generally know what I want--it's
trying to read somebody else's code and/or postings that's a
pit[proverbialappendage]