Topic: Are The Astronauts Safe?
Replies: 3   Last Post: Jan 11, 2013 8:02 PM

bacle

From: nyc
Registered: 6/6/10
Re: Are The Astronauts Safe?

> Glass is a safety issue... Are the astronauts safe?
> The rule is that
> the astronauts always have to be safe... There are no
> safety standards
> in a servile society... Glass is not a thesis... The
> only thing that
> glass proves is that you can't follow the rules... My
> toolkit makes me
> immune to glass cuts?physics derived from the 4 Symmetrical Maxwell

Equations applied to the facts of Chemistry. In the Maxwell Equations
we deal with the proton, electron and photon. We deal with energy
which is 1/2 m*v^2 as kinetic energy. We deal with forces which is F =
m*a.

Now here is a Glossary of Terms used in this book:

Charge = geometry of either Euclidean, Elliptic, Hyperbolic

Magnetic Monopole = two poles of Elliptic or Hyperbolic geometry

Spin = direction of motion of the magnetic monopole, whether clockwise
or counterclockwise
... What does that mean?...
> Well, obviously it
> means that you have the opportunity not only to prove
> that I live in a
> servile society but also you have the opportunity to
> prove your
> callous disregard for any future prospect of safety
> standards being
> implemented in our society.

Enjoy, you worthless asshole.