Topic: Coursera: Will Sell Certificates and Verifying Identities
Replies: 1   Last Post: Jan 11, 2013 9:24 PM

Robert Hansen

From: Florida
Registered: 6/22/09
Re: Coursera: Will Sell Certificates and Verifying Identities

Technology in education. It is what the reformers wanted. They should be thrilled. Between stories like this and what MPG posted regarding venture capital in education, we should form a pool to guess in what year the first trial is held for, well, for whatever the government can come up with. After the raping is over of course. This is going to all play out like the housing scandal, with the same list of characters.

Bob Hansen