Topic: gradient error
Replies: 5   Last Post: Jan 12, 2013 4:03 PM

dpb

Re: gradient error

On 1/12/2013 1:06 PM, ben wrote:
> dpb , I am using a function from file exchange that supposedly reads in
> X,Y,Z points :
>
> http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/5191-mean-curvature
>
> And I get the same error on the very first line of the code which uses
> the gradient function. So has the chap who created the code have an
> error, it s a bit confusing since the input for the function seems to be
> x,y,z?

I know nuthink' more about it that what's there--I do note there's a
link to

<http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/10010>

and the discussion there indicates need something like the output of
meshgrid() or the like as input as well as at least one error correction
(which probably doesn't effect your error, but...).

However, clearly you'll need more than a single vector to do anything
more than a 1D gradient.