Topic: Ask for help: how to let mathematica output Fortran code with fewest
float operations?

Replies: 9   Last Post: Jan 13, 2013 7:27 PM

Nasser Abbasi

Re: Ask for help: how to let mathematica output Fortran code with
fewest float operations?

On 01/13/2013 12:27 AM, Tang Laoya wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I am new to mathematica and I am trying to let mathematicat
>output some express to Fortran code.

<snip>

Try the command

FortranForm[expr]
prints as a Fortran language version of expr.

http://reference.wolfram.com/mathematica/ref/FortranForm.html

--Nasser