Topic: Seattle Ballard High School teachers have followed suit: No MAP
test!

Replies: 7   Last Post: Jan 13, 2013 9:36 PM

Wayne Bishop

Re: Seattle Ballard High School teachers have followed suit:
No MAP test!

I don't know anything about the validity or reliability of the test
but my guess is that real objection to the test (2 hours, 3 times
during the year) has more to do with "tied to merit pay" than anything else.

Wayne