Topic: Ask for help: how to let mathematica output Fortran code with fewest
float operations?

Replies: 9   Last Post: Jan 13, 2013 7:27 PM

Axel Vogt

Re: Ask for help: how to let mathematica output Fortran code with
fewest float operations?

On 13.01.2013 15:29, Tang Laoya wrote:
> On Sunday, January 13, 2013 2:27:14 PM UTC+8, Tang Laoya wrote:
> On the other hand, in maple, I have the following code:
>
> with(codegen, fortran)
> solutions := solve({x*y*z = b, x+y+z = a, x^2+y^2+z^2 = 1}, {x, y, z})
> sol := map(allvalues, solutions)
> fortran(sol, optimized, mode = double)
>
> The following errors displayed:

Are you aware, what Maple finds are 6 generic solutions,
parametric in a and b, and that they are complex valued
in general?