Topic: is this just another attack on AP, or is it a technical problem of Google
Replies: 13   Last Post: Jan 22, 2013 9:01 AM

plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com

is this just another attack on AP, or is it a technical problem of Google

About a month or two months ago, the New Google Newsgroups were
dismissing all of my posts under flagged for abuse. Then that stopped.

But now another insidious attack upon me, is that I can no longer get
any of the New Google Newsgroups and is stuck with the Old Google
Newsgroups. Mind you I prefer the Old because the New is crappy in
trying to post out of. The only good thing about the News Newsgroups
is that it filters out many of the off-topic nonsense such as HVAC or
BroilJab or Kevin nutters.

Is anyone else experiencing this difficulty in trying to get New
Google Newsgroups where it comes up saying " NOT FOUND" and "Error
404".

So two months ago, my posts were being removed and flagged under New
Google, and now I cannot even get New Google at all.

So is anyone else experiencing this, or is it a directed attack on AP?

Like I said so many times before, if Usenet operated to where only
legal names can post and limited to 5 posts per person per 24 hours,
then we would not find ourselves in this bad situation of where we
have two types of Google newsgroups and have unpaid moderators
flagging posts when Google can cleanse the newsgroups automatically by
1) legal names 2) 5 posts per person per 24 hours.

David Bernier question: are you having this problem of Error 404?

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium