Topic: Year Round School
Replies: 9   Last Post: Jan 14, 2013 9:28 PM

GS Chandy

From: Hyderabad, Mumbai/Bangalore, India
Registered: 9/29/05
Re: Year Round School

Robert Hansen (RH) posted Jan 14, 2013 8:13 PM:

> On Jan 14, 2013, at 1:51 AM, GS Chandy
> <gs_chandy@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > RH prefers 'year-round school' to be entirely
> voluntary.
>
> You must have missed the article I was referring to.
> Year round school is certainly not my choice.
>
> Bob Hansen

You must have forgotten what you had posted earlier (Jan 13, 2013 11:23 PM):

>> First off, I am not against more time in school for
>> those that need it and can benefit by it. But it
>> needs to be optional.

I agree you did not say "year-round" - but you did say you weren't against "more time in school".

And, as expected, you did entirely miss the real point of my post, which was:

> I guess no one will ever think of trying to make the
> process of 'learning + teaching' more effective? THAT
> is something that's surely beyond anyone's imagining!

GSC

Message was edited by: GS Chandy