Topic: Closed Systems
Replies: 4   Last Post: Jan 14, 2013 5:40 PM

Kevin

Re: Closed Systems

On Jan 14, 1:22 pm, M Purcell <sacsca...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Jan 14, 11:07 am, Kevin <barry196...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > Since I?m not incinerating by degrees, it must be true that nine
> > gyroscopes self attenuate? I am a flourine ion? Everyone else is
> > diatomonous flourine? Now, Neon is significant in a talismanic sense
> > given that there is social interaction between men and women in a Neon
> > lit setting or environment? The bounces between Neon and Flourine give
> > a measure of confidence to believe what I?m telling you is true? My
> > brain is a closed system? Given that Neon exists, my brain is a closed
> > system that is not incinerating by degrees? Otherwise, if Neon doesn?t
> > exist then my brain would be incinerating by degrees? What am I
> > supposed to do with an engineering degree? Physicists are VILE!!!
> > Sheldon from the TV show: ?The Big Bang Theory? is an empathetic
> > character? Sheldon exists!!! Because everyone else associated with
> > physics is too vile to exist. Nobody ever needs to lecture me
> > regarding ?The Big Bang Theory?? I know everything about it more than
> > you do and as far as I?m concerned, I don?t need to hear another word
> > about it for the rest of my life? The first thing I need in order to
> > be a physicist is a firearm and a licence to kill anyone who thinks
> > differantly.

> How is Neon? A firearm isn't needed to pop the bubbles of theoretical
> physicists and you might relate to experimental physics.- Hide quoted text -

Neon is the basis for optical illusions on square graph paper is the
way it pans out... 'k, well, who has an in? I've been fishing for
decades by doing these science reviews online... I haven't had a
single nibble... Are you seriously suggesting that I can just stroll
into a science department on a college campus and just ask around... I
find that doubtful...