Topic: Closed Systems
Replies: 4   Last Post: Jan 14, 2013 5:40 PM

Re: Closed Systems

On Jan 14, 11:07 am, Kevin <barry196...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Since I?m not incinerating by degrees, it must be true that nine
> gyroscopes self attenuate? I am a flourine ion? Everyone else is
> diatomonous flourine? Now, Neon is significant in a talismanic sense
> given that there is social interaction between men and women in a Neon
> lit setting or environment? The bounces between Neon and Flourine give
> a measure of confidence to believe what I?m telling you is true? My
> brain is a closed system? Given that Neon exists, my brain is a closed
> system that is not incinerating by degrees? Otherwise, if Neon doesn?t
> exist then my brain would be incinerating by degrees? What am I
> supposed to do with an engineering degree? Physicists are VILE!!!
> Sheldon from the TV show: ?The Big Bang Theory? is an empathetic
> character? Sheldon exists!!! Because everyone else associated with
> physics is too vile to exist. Nobody ever needs to lecture me
> regarding ?The Big Bang Theory?? I know everything about it more than
> you do and as far as I?m concerned, I don?t need to hear another word
> about it for the rest of my life? The first thing I need in order to
> be a physicist is a firearm and a licence to kill anyone who thinks
> differantly.

A chicken and an egg are lying in bed together. The chicken's smoking
a cigarette with a smile, while the egg has it's arms crossed and it
looking pissed off. The egg then glares at the chicken and says "Guess
that's answered that fucking question then!"