Topic: NOVA new update on NEANDERTHAL but no mention of HACNS1 gene #185
Rockthrowing theory book

Replies: 39   Last Post: Jan 26, 2013 4:03 PM

plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com

loss of hair for Sapiens was convergent genetics with skin color and
Vitamin D uptake;NOVA "Decoding Neanderthal" #190 Rockthrowing theory book

On Jan 15, 4:01 am, Archimedes Plutonium
<plutonium.archime...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
>
> Now do we know what genes indicate hair growth and what genes indicate
> the color of skin such as black African or white European?
>
> So can the Neanderthal genome indicate what color of skin and how much
> hair?
> Can we make a comparison to a Sapiens of 33,000 years ago as to what
> color of skin and how much hair?
>
> It may turn out, that what Hawks found for the Tuscany Italy genetic
> indicators was the mutations of the Sapiens conferring immunology
> because they were turning to a whiter skin to absorb more sunlight and
> vitamin D. It maybe that Sapiens was even healthier in Europe than the
> existing Neanderthals. It may turn out that Neanderthals were prone to
> more sickness from the cold than the invading Sapiens from Africa.
>
> It is puzzling as to what benefits accrued to Sapiens to go from a lot
> of hair, a hairy body to a body that is less hair. Does Rock throwing
> have more advantage with less hair than more hair?
>
> The one place on the body that has no hair is the front of the hands
> and hair there would be a nuisance to a rock thrower.
>
> Hair would be important for cold climate and an advantage. So was
> Neanderthal hairy or the same hair as Sapiens invading Europe?
>
> Hair is of a disadvantage for parasites.
>
> So we need some answers to the above from the genomes of Neanderthal
> of 33,000 years ago and from Sapiens that were contemporaries of
> Neanderthal.
>
> Now there has been a theory going around as to the Swimming Sapiens as
> the way Sapiens lost most of their body hair and become the hairless
> ape. I do not buy that, except for one application.
>
> How close is Tuscany to the Mediterranean Sea of 33,000 years ago?
>
> It is possible that the African sapiens that invaded Europe and
> extincted Neanderthal were clustered in Tuscany and lived close to the
> Med. Sea. It is possible that they spent so much time near the Sea,
> that over 10,000 years they would mutate the genes for less hair as an
> advantage in swimming. How warm is the Med. Sea in winter in Tuscany?
>
> Also, I would like to remind the reader that this theory of
> Rockthrowing starts in Italy near Sardina some 8 to 10 million years
> ago with a ape creature throwing rocks to a habit of throwing rocks
> that conferred many advantages and increasing his mating and
> offspring. This throwing ape creature would eventually migrate into
> Africa, and become Orrorin. So was there a full land bridge between
> Tuscany, Sardinia and Africa?
>
> I know Gilbraltor harbors monkeys from Africa? Do monkeys somehow find
> a means of crossing the Med. Sea, on perhaps logs adrift? Could
> monkeys and apes some 10 million years ago have made a crossing of
> Sicily into Northern Africa?
> So it would be ironic that the birthplace of humanity starts in
> Sardinia Italy some 8 to 10 million years ago and migrates into Africa
> and then some 60,000 years ago the African Sapiens migrated back north

Thinking about the above, it dawned on me that the loss of hair, as
one author in the 20th century titled his book "The Naked Ape", but
the loss of hair was not due to swimming and living near water, but
rather this logical means-- how can you have white skin and take in
sunlight for Vitamin D if your body is covered in hair?

Has any anatomist researched whether other animals take in sunlight to
produce Vitamin D, or is Homo sapiens unique to taking in sunlight for
Vitamin D?

So if you had a hairy ape such as a chimpanzee or orangutan
or gorilla, could you take in sunlight and convert to Vitamin D for
health advantage?

So the logic is, that once you have the genetics that converts
sunlight to Vitamin D, then that advantage would spur the genetics for
less hair to gain more Vitamin D. Now in the Tropics of Africa, loss
of hair would mean sunburn for there is too much sunlight, so for that
to balance out, the skin genetics favored dark skin.

So here I think I found the genetic mechanism for loss of hair for
Homo sapiens to allow for Vitamin D uptake.

Now I wonder when this took place in Homo sapiens history? Was it
60,000 years ago or earlier? Did Neanderthal have less hair and
Vitamin D uptake?

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium

Date Subject Author
1/10/13
Read NOVA new update on NEANDERTHAL but no mention of HACNS1 gene #185
Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/10/13
Read Re: NOVA new update on NEANDERTHAL but no mention of HACNS1 gene
#185 Rockthrowing theory book
BJACOBY@teranews.com
1/11/13
Read HACNS1 gene; mistakes of logic by Paabo & Green #187 Rockthrowing
theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/12/13
Read Re: HACNS1 Libeling by Scumbag plutonium. Paabo on Notice.
bacle
1/12/13
Read Re: HACNS1 gene; mistakes of logic by Paabo & Green #187 Rockthrowing
theory book
Claudius Denk
1/13/13
Read Re: HACNS1 gene; mistakes of logic by Paabo & Green #187
Rockthrowingtheory book
RT
1/12/13
Read HACNS1 gene; mistakes of logic by NOVA "Decoding Neanderthal" #188
Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/12/13
Read Re: HACNS1 gene; mistakes of logic by NOVA "Decoding Neanderthal" #188 Rockthrowing theory book
bacle
1/15/13
Read skin color and hair amount of Neanderthal versus contemparory
Sapiens; NOVA "Decoding Neanderthal" #189 Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/15/13
Read loss of hair for Sapiens was convergent genetics with skin color and
Vitamin D uptake;NOVA "Decoding Neanderthal" #190 Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/16/13
Read co-evolution of reduction in hair, skin color and Vitamin D
uptake;NOVA "Decoding Neanderthal" #191 Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/16/13
Read Re: Go Hang Yourself, you Worthless Waste-of-F&%^ng Life
f8ckplutonium
1/16/13
Read origins of the White, Black, and Yellow races NOVA "Decoding
Neanderthal" #192 Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/16/13
Read Re: Origins of the Clan of Pretentious ignorant Baboon Plutonium
f8ckplutonium
1/16/13
Read Re: Hey, you Fucking Asshole: Go Dump your Mental Diarrhea Elsewhere.
f8ckplutonium
1/17/13
Read was the Tuscan Man the rootstock of all the races of modern man; NOVA
"Decoding Neanderthal" #193 Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/18/13
Read Origin of Races and minimum size for a viable population; NOVA
"Decoding Neanderthal" #194 Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/19/13
Read Re: Origin of Races and minimum size for a viable population; NOVA
"Decoding Neanderthal" #195 Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/20/13
Read vitamin D theory for origin of races; NOVA "Decoding Neanderthal"
#196 Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/24/13
Read Species-Accelerants of biological evolution -- small mating
populations; NOVA "Decoding Neanderthal" #197 Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/25/13
Read inbreeding as a species-accelerant ; NOVA "Decoding Neanderthal" #198
Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/25/13
Read Re: inbreeding as a species-accelerant ; NOVA "Decoding Neanderthal"
#198 Rockthrowing theory book
David Bernier
1/25/13
Read use fruit flies to get a number data Re: inbreeding as a
species-accelerant ; NOVA "Decoding Neanderthal" #199 Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/25/13
Read Re: use fruit flies to get a number data Re: inbreeding as a species-accelerant ; NOVA "Decoding Neanderthal" #199 Rockthrowing theory book
bacle
1/26/13
Read inbreeding as increasing the mutation rate of a species ; NOVA
"Decoding Neanderthal" #200 Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/26/13
Read Re: use fruit flies to get a number data Re: inbreeding as a species-accelerant
; NOVA "Decoding Neanderthal" #199 Rockthrowing theory book
David Bernier
1/26/13
Read proving that inbreeding increases mutation rate ; NOVA "Decoding
Neanderthal" #201 Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/18/13
Read Re: origins of the White, Black, and Yellow races NOVA "Decoding
Neanderthal" #192 Rockthrowing theory book
pete
1/16/13
Read Re: skin color and hair amount of Neanderthal versus contemparory Sapiens; NOVA "Decoding Neanderthal" #189 Rockthrowing theory book
bacle
1/16/13
Read Re: HACNS1 gene; mistakes of logic by Paabo & Green #187 Rockthrowing theory book
f8ckplutonium
1/11/13
Read NOVA needs a "logic editor" for its shows #186 Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/16/13
Read Re: Throw a Rock to Your Face Really Hard, Asshole plutonium
bacle
1/11/13
Read Re: NOVA new update on NEANDERTHAL but no mention of HACNS1 gene #185 Rockthrowing theory book
bacle
1/11/13
Read Re plutonium Admits he's the Result of Interbreeding.
bacle
1/11/13
Read Re: NOVA new update on NEANDERTHAL but no mention of HACNS1 gene #185 Rockthrowing theory book
bacle
1/11/13
Read Re: NOVA new update on NEANDERTHAL but no mention of HACNS1 gene #185 Rockthrowing theory book
bacle
1/12/13
Read Re:Coward plutonium Never Criticizes Without Hiding
bacle
1/16/13
Read Re: plutonium Is a FRAUD .Pretending is what
bacle
1/16/13
Read Re: plutonium Is a FRAUD .Pretending is what....
bacle
1/16/13
Read Re: Germanic Trash plutonium's Worthless Life. .
bacle