Topic: How to read stackexchange.math ?
Replies: 12   Last Post: Jan 20, 2013 7:28 AM

amzoti

Re: How to read stackexchange.math ?

On Sunday, January 13, 2013 6:32:02 AM UTC-8, Timothy Murphy wrote:
> How do you read stackexchange.math.com (if you do)?
>
> I estimate that there are about 30 postings per hour.
>

> It is obvious that the average level of the questions and answers
>
> is several orders of magnitude above the postings in sci.math,
>
> but the sheer quantity of them seems to me self-defeating.
>

> Is it possible eg to select certain topics, say number theory,
>
> and only get those listed?
>

> --
>
> Timothy Murphy
>
> e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net
>
> tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366
>
> s-mail: School of Mathematics, Trinity College Dublin

If you look at the bottom right pane, you see a list of all the different tags with statistics of how many questions fit that tag.

You can click that tag you are interested in and will get a list of questions for that particular area.

Regards