Topic: Do We Learn All the Math We Need For Ordinary Life Before 5th
Grade?

Replies: 25   Last Post: Jan 16, 2013 2:36 PM

Louis Talman

Re: Do We Learn All the Math We Need For Ordinary Life Before 5th
Grade?

On Tue, 15 Jan 2013 09:58:46 -0700, Robert Hansen <bob@rsccore.com> wrote:

> Other than your's (and mine) puzzlement over the author's statement
> regarding "working out the problems", isn't this just the expected and
> unavoidable consequence of people studying what they weren't meant to
> study, and then telling us of it?

That's a nice, if inadvertent, confession regarding your study of
education, Bob.

- --Lou Talman
Metropolian State University of Denver
<http://rowdy.msudenver.edu/~talmanl

Date Subject Author
1/14/13
Read Do We Learn All the Math We Need For Ordinary Life Before 5th
Grade?
Richard Hake
1/15/13
Read Re: Do We Learn All the Math We Need For Ordinary Life Before 5th Grade?
GS Chandy
1/14/13
Read Re: Do We Learn All the Math We Need For Ordinary Life Before 5th
Grade?
Dave L. Renfro
1/14/13
Read Re: Do We Learn All the Math We Need For Ordinary Life Before 5th Grade?
GS Chandy
1/15/13
Read Re: Do We Learn All the Math We Need For Ordinary Life Before 5th
Grade?
Dave L. Renfro
1/15/13
Read Re: Do We Learn All the Math We Need For Ordinary Life Before 5th Grade?
Robert Hansen
[...]
Michael Paul Goldenberg
1/16/13