Topic: Problem with clearing text from axes
Replies: 7   Last Post: Jan 15, 2013 3:44 PM

Bruno Luong

Re: Problem with clearing text from axes

"Kate J." wrote in message <kd4clv$not$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...

> Using delete(taskNumHandle) never ended up working for me, although it should have?

Clearly it should not, because the context of the function, including taskNumHandle is lost when the function exits and enters agains. You should take care of saving its value by using persistent variable, or guidata(), or whatever other way.

Bruno