Topic: How to read stackexchange.math ?
Replies: 12   Last Post: Jan 20, 2013 7:28 AM

@less@ndro

Re: How to read stackexchange.math ?

Timothy Murphy <gayleard@eircom.net> wrote:

> How do you read stackexchange.math.com (if you do)?
> I estimate that there are about 30 postings per hour.
>
> It is obvious that the average level of the questions and answers
> is several orders of magnitude above the postings in sci.math,
> but the sheer quantity of them seems to me self-defeating.
>
> Is it possible eg to select certain topics, say number theory,
> and only get those listed?

The tags have already been mentioned. Also, you can read the NG
gwene.com.stackexchange.math at news.gmane.org. Postings appear
there, you can browse through the titles with an ordinary
newsreader and only go the website if needed.

--
Marc