Topic: Do We Learn All the Math We Need For Ordinary Life Before 5th
Grade?

Replies: 25   Last Post: Jan 16, 2013 2:36 PM

GS Chandy

From: Hyderabad, Mumbai/Bangalore, India
Registered: 9/29/05
Re: Do We Learn All the Math We Need For Ordinary Life Before 5th
Grade?

Robert Hansen ('Bob') posted Jan 16, 2013 2:05 PM:

> On Jan 15, 2013, at 10:06 PM, GS Chandy
> <gs_chandy@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > What, in your opinion, are the things that people
> >
> > "weren't meant to study"
> >
> > versus the things that they
> >
> > "*were* meant to study" ???

> You don't know until you try.
>
> Bob Hansen

Thank you, Bob. I'm somewhat mystified (as no doubt the victims of the Inquisition were, too) - but thank you anyway.

GSC
("Still Shoveling!")

Date Subject Author
1/14/13
Read Do We Learn All the Math We Need For Ordinary Life Before 5th
Grade?
Richard Hake
1/15/13
Read Re: Do We Learn All the Math We Need For Ordinary Life Before 5th Grade?
GS Chandy
1/14/13
Read Re: Do We Learn All the Math We Need For Ordinary Life Before 5th
Grade?
Dave L. Renfro
1/14/13
Read Re: Do We Learn All the Math We Need For Ordinary Life Before 5th Grade?
GS Chandy
1/15/13
Read Re: Do We Learn All the Math We Need For Ordinary Life Before 5th
Grade?
Dave L. Renfro
1/15/13
Read Re: Do We Learn All the Math We Need For Ordinary Life Before 5th Grade?
Robert Hansen
1/15/13
Read Re: Do We Learn All the Math We Need For Ordinary Life Before 5th
Grade?
Louis Talman
1/15/13
Read Re: Do We Learn All the Math We Need For Ordinary Life Before 5th Grade?
Robert Hansen
1/15/13
Read Re: Do We Learn All the Math We Need For Ordinary Life Before 5th
Grade?
Louis Talman
1/15/13
Read Re: Do We Learn All the Math We Need For Ordinary Life Before 5th
Grade?
Dave L. Renfro
1/15/13
Read Re: Do We Learn All the Math We Need For Ordinary Life Before 5th
Grade?
Richard Hake
1/15/13
Read Re: Do We Learn All the Math We Need For Ordinary Life Before 5th
Grade?
Michael Paul Goldenberg
1/16/13