Topic: How to read stackexchange.math ?
Replies: 12   Last Post: Jan 20, 2013 7:28 AM

Timothy Murphy

Re: How to read stackexchange.math ?

Marc Olschok wrote:

> Also, you can read the NG
> gwene.com.stackexchange.math at news.gmane.org. Postings appear
> there, you can browse through the titles with an ordinary
> newsreader and only go the website if needed.

I did try that, but the TeX/LaTeX code was not interpreted
on my news-reader (KDE/KNode) which made it more or less unreadable.
Also I didn't see any way to restrict to certain topics (through gmane)
though I didn't look into that.

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net