Topic: Export with append??
Replies: 6   Last Post: Jan 18, 2013 12:49 AM

szhorvat@gmail.com

Re: Export with append??

Hello Maarten,

In fact there is a simple way to make Export append rather than overwrite. Please see here:

http://mathematica.stackexchange.com/a/2228/12

You just need to use a stream in place of the file name:

file = OpenAppend["out.txt"]

Export[file, data, "CSV"];
WriteString[file, "\n"];

Close[file]