Topic: simplifying rational expressions
Replies: 12   Last Post: Jan 28, 2013 12:57 AM

justlooking for someone else

Re: simplifying rational expressions

Couldn't have said it better myself. As a dad teaching the kid to
work hard and practice, I would never myself take a short cut to
getting a quick answer although once in a while, considering that my
kid is only a sixth grader and in an advanced math class has all kinds
of convoluted problems assigned without so much as an introduction. We
struggle all the time but this time I missed a key observation that
ended up being a huge mess.