Topic: MCR can be used without license?
Replies: 1   Last Post: Jan 17, 2013 9:10 AM

Steven Lord

Re: MCR can be used without license?

"Ranjith " <acranjith@gmail.com> wrote in message
> My partner has shared matlab application (For example: abc.exe) in
> compiled format. While running that application it installs MCR.exe as
> part of abc.exe. Whether MCR.exe can be used without any matlab license
> and whether it is a freeware?

Review the Deployment Addendum of the license agreement (which should be in
the root directory of your installation.) If after reviewing that you still
have questions about licensing and deployment, please contact Customer
Service using the instructions in my signature (you can reach CS the same
way you can reach TS.)

--
Steve Lord
slord@mathworks.com