Topic: June 2014 Regents exam schedule is up ...
Replies: 28   Last Post: Mar 17, 2013 12:16 AM

Roberta M. Eisenberg

Re: June 2014 Regents exam schedule is up ...
att1.html (5.5 K)

Don't stop there. Send any info to Maria Neira at NYSUT and ask our union's help with this issue. I think that her email address is mneira@nysutmail.org

While you're at at, contact the NYS PTA. I will be forwarding this info to my cousin who is the past pres and is still on their board.

Bobbi

On Jan 17, 2013, at 6:48 AM, Liz Waite wrote:

> It's time to use our voices with written words. Each and every person who just read that and said....they must have visited Colorado lately (think of what's legal there) needs to write an actual individual letter (not a group letter...everyone writes their own...quantity speaks louder to SED) AND send an email to Candy Shyer cshyer@mail.nysed.gov (she's in charge of assessment) detailing the sheer and utter foolishness of this.
> Then send the exam schedule to the Living Environment and Earth Science teachers and global too and anyone else who might be giving their own exam a few weeks later (so, everyone since we all get judged on our Slos) and make sure they understand how this WILL impact them as well since they will ALSO be losing valuable class and study time and ask THEM to write an individual letter and send an email to Candy. And why stop there...send one to King (he sends us rah rah emails, let's send him one each)
> Then send the exam schedule to every parent whose email you have and gently point out when the June exams are going to be given and kindly let them know they can contact the state if they have concerns.
> Of course, they didn't care about the middle school teachers (they have to give the May exam in April every year) so they probably don't care about us.
>
> They may not listen.
> Doesn't mean it should stop us from being very very loud and vocal.
> Liz
> Elizabeth Waite
> AMTNYS Coordinator of Reps

Date Subject Author
1/16/13
Read June 2014 Regents exam schedule is up ...
Evan Romer
1/17/13
Read Re: June 2014 Regents exam schedule is up ...
ElizWaite@aol.com
1/17/13
Read Re: June 2014 Regents exam schedule is up ...
Roberta M. Eisenberg
1/17/13
Read Re: June 2014 Regents exam schedule is up ...
ElizWaite@aol.com
1/17/13
Read RE: June 2014 Regents exam schedule is up ...
Ryley David
1/17/13
Read RE: June 2014 Regents exam schedule is up ...
Tom Kenyon
1/17/13
Read RE: June 2014 Regents exam schedule is up ...
becky rury
1/17/13
Read RE: June 2014 Regents exam schedule is up ...
Dina Kushnir
1/17/13
Read RE: June 2014 Regents exam schedule is up ...
Daniel Knaisch
1/17/13
Read RE: June 2014 Regents exam schedule is up ...
Mark Burfield
precopio@nycap.rr.com
1/17/13
Read Re: June 2014 Regents exam schedule is up ...
precopio@nycap.rr.com
1/18/13
Read Re: June 2014 Regents exam schedule is up ...
sherry
1/18/13
Read Grading Jan Exams?
Tony George
1/18/13
Read Re: Grading Jan Exams?
Betty Worthington
1/18/13
Read RE: Grading Jan Exams?
Dianne Gizowski
1/18/13
Read RE: Grading Jan Exams?
Tom Kenyon
1/18/13
Read Re: Grading Jan Exams?
Kathleen Cefalo
1/18/13
Read RE: Grading Jan Exams?
Westendorf, Neal
1/20/13
Read RE: Grading Jan Exams?
Eleanor Pupko
1/20/13
Read Re: Grading Jan Exams?
MathCaryl@aol.com
1/18/13
Read RE: Grading Jan Exams?
cafg23@juno.com
1/18/13
Read RE: Grading Jan Exams?
Westendorf, Neal
1/17/13
Read Re: June 2014 Regents exam schedule is up ...
Sharon
1/17/13
Read Re: June 2014 Regents exam schedule is up ...
Sharon
1/22/13
Read Re: June 2014 Regents exam schedule is up ...
gWilkie@highlands.com
1/22/13
Read RE: June 2014 Regents exam schedule is up ...
Peggy Niforos
1/22/13
Read Re: June 2014 Regents exam schedule is up ...
ElizWaite@aol.com
3/17/13
Read Re: June 2014 Regents exam schedule is up ...
zobinta