Topic: Export with append??
Replies: 6   Last Post: Jan 18, 2013 12:49 AM

Murray Eisenberg

Re: Export with append??

But surely appending like that won't work for many export formats. E.g., I hesitate to think what it might do to a PDF export.

-

>> B-3001 Leuven - BELGIUM
>>

>> Mail: maarten.vanderburgt@kla-tencor.com

---
Murray Eisenberg
murray@math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
University of Massachusetts 413 5 (W)
710 North Pleasant Street fax 413 545-1801
Amherst, MA 01003-9305