Topic: Export with append??
Replies: 6   Last Post: Jan 18, 2013 12:49 AM

szhorvat@gmail.com

Re: Export with append??

As I understood, this is what the OP was asking for. It will work with any
export format, but of course it is true that with some formats it doesn't
make sense. Appending two PDFs will just breaks them.

With some formats, e.g. CSV, it can be useful.