Topic: electrons shot into free neutrons Experiment to confirm that
electrons initiate Neutron decay, not the proton Chapt15.39 Glossary #1159
New Physics #1279 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Replies: 7   Last Post: Jan 18, 2013 6:53 AM

bacle

From: nyc
Registered: 6/6/10
Re: electrons shot into free neutrons Experiment to confirm that electrons initiate Neutron decay, not the proton Chapt15.39 Glossary #1159 New Physics #1279 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Ouch: great science: linking to Wikipedia. Something else you can mooch of off, you clownish worthless baboon.

> Now according to New Physics which is based solely on
> the Maxwell
> Equations being the axioms over all of physics, it is
> the electron or
> pre-electron that initiates the decay of the
> free-neutron. It does so
> because the electron comes from Hyperbolic geometry
> and once it is
> outside a atom nucleus, the hyperbolic geometry likes
> to roam or move
> away from a proton and that is what free neutron
> decay is all about--
> hyperbolic geometry roams away from the proton and
> its elliptic
> geometry.
>
> So in this experiment, we are to discover whether the
> proton initiates
> or whether the electron initiates the free neutron
> into decay.
>
> Yesterday I spoke of shooting positrons into a flow
> of free neutrons
> and if the electron is the initiator, there would be
> far more positron
> electron annihilations than if the proton was the
> initiator.

Go FUCK yourself, ASSHOLE, you worthless baboon. You are functionally-illiterate ,a piece of trash of a person. No one will miss you , EVER.