Topic: NOVA does another illogic science show-- Ice Age Death Trap
Replies: 4   Last Post: Jan 18, 2013 6:58 AM

bacle

From: nyc
Registered: 6/6/10
Re: NOVA does another illogic science show-- Ice Age Death Trap

> NOVA's Ice Age Death Trap of Snowmass Colorado.
>
> I posted some long time ago how the interpretation of
> these
> scientist's was awfully bad.

Yes, and the links you gave to some Wikipedia pages are irrefutable proof of that. And the YouTube videos: wonderful evidence on your part, asshole.

Maybe NOVA can only film
> scientists these
> days provided the scientist is free to make any zany
> conclusions.

But, unlike you, they have degrees, and :

THEY DO ACTUAL EXPERIMENTS. You do not, OTOH, just link to
pages and you refer to 20-year-old textbooks