Topic: Looped inset plot
Replies: 9   Last Post: Jan 18, 2013 5:23 PM

dpb

Re: Looped inset plot

On 1/17/2013 5:50 PM, Josh wrote:
> dpb <none@non.net> wrote in message <kd6tu5$v3u$2@speranza.aioe.org>...
>> On 1/16/2013 1:01 PM, dpb wrote:
>>

>> > Play around w/ the following at some point when you've got some data...

>> > Now, each loop thru, pick the proper set of axes.

> Thank you for the help. It turned out to be not easily workable. There
> was a host of problems including the y-axis on the main plot not
> clearing, not being able to include an lsline, inserted text did not
> work properly, etc.

Don't understand the above...guess it comes down to the "easily" part,
but can't think it's not relatively simple for any/all of the above.

Certainly would help to see what your code that didn't please looked
like...if 'hold on' is not in action the plot() should change the axis
to match the new data if use it, if not using plot() but replacing data
one does need to rescale if necessary of course. I was presuming the
data would be of roughly same magnitude but if not then that's a need,
certainly. I can't understand why you say you couldn't include a
ls-line nor why text wasn't "working properly" though.