Topic: Substitution of Operators
Replies: 2   Last Post: Jan 18, 2013 10:17 AM

Steven Lord

Re: Substitution of Operators

"Omid " <omid.yousefian88@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello everyone,
>
> I need to substitute one operator in my program with another operator (*.
> with *)
> but i do not know how it is possible.
> I would appreciate if anyone knows a function which do that.

Two possible approaches:

Open the file in the MATLAB Editor.
Use Find/Replace to perform the replacement.

or

Read the function file in as a text file.
Perform the replacement.
Write the modified text into a new function file.

The file I/O and string processing functions listed in the output of these
two commands will be useful to you for the second approach:

help iofun
help strfun

--
Steve Lord