Topic: Grading Jan Exams?
Replies: 7   Last Post: Jan 18, 2013 5:15 PM

Kiernan, Katrina

RE: who can grade the regents exams...
att1.html (8.2 K)

Remember you are linked to the students you teach through all of the data collection.

From: owner-nyshsmath@mathforum.org [mailto:owner-nyshsmath@mathforum.org] On Behalf Of Chung, Donald
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2013 12:30 PM
To: 'nyshsmath@mathforum.org'
Subject: who can grade the regents exams...

I have not seen any documentation stating that "You cannot correct the Regents exams of students in your SCHOOL".

The information booklet for scoring the regents exams in mathematics states "No teacher is to score any of the responses written by his or her own students..."
Teachers are allowed to score math exams of students they do not teach in the school.

Donald Chung
Assistant principal
South Side High School
140 Shepherd St