Topic: TraditionalForm Plot
Replies: 5   Last Post: Jan 25, 2013 1:34 AM

Berthold Hamburger

Re: TraditionalForm Plot

On Fri, 18 Jan 2013 05:50:16 +0000 (UTC), Bill Rowe
<readnews@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>I have my notebook interface set so that input cells use
>StandardForm and output cells use TraditionForm. I prefer this
>since I don't need to remember special key combinations to enter
>stuff into input cells with StandardForm like I would with
>TraditionalForm. And I get output I find more readable without
>the problems a wrapper causes which occurs when you explicitly do

Thank you for the explanation and the suggestion. That solves the
problem!

I was not aware that the //TraditionalForm suffix replaces the Head of
the original function.

Regards

Berthold