Topic: Chaos Theory Question
Replies: 4   Last Post: Jan 23, 2013 11:25 PM

Luis A. Rodriguez

Re: Chaos Theory Question

El sábado, 19 de enero de 2013 08:19:39 UTC-4:30, Bob escribió:
> Hello,
>

> Have started reading about Chaos theory.
>
> Sure is a very interesting concept.
>

> I would like to ask this question, please, for anyone who understands
>
> Chaos theory:
>

> Is it a requirement for a system to become (at some point), or exhibit,
>
> chaotic behavior for there to be "feedback" ?
>

> If so, positive, negative, either ?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Bob

Yes.
A sort of feedback.
Example. The primes are chaotic because they are built by an algorithm determinist but its development is imprevisible.
Its construction by the Eratosthenes Sieve is based in a sort of feedback
because the produced primes affects the next primes to be produced.
Ludovicus