Topic: ZFC really really really sucks -- really!
Replies: 3   Last Post: Jan 20, 2013 11:28 AM

Frederick Williams

Re: ZFC really really really sucks -- really!

david petry wrote:

> Let me remind you of the words of the most famous mathematician of the twentieth century:

I thought we were about to get a quotation from Grothendieck. So, since
there's little else happening in sci.math, may we play a parlour game?
Supposing that 'the most famous mathematician of the twentieth century'
denotes someone, who does it denote?