Topic: June 2014 Regents exam schedule is up ...
Replies: 28   Last Post: Mar 17, 2013 12:16 AM

MathCaryl@aol.com

Re: Grading Jan Exams?
att1.html (8.1 K)

Excellent point I didn't even see that. Another way to force to districts to merge

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 20, 2013, at 8:17 AM, Eleanor Pupko <epupko2@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Cuomo will fix that - let's make a few mega-districts and problem is solved.
>
> None of us pretend that everything is perfect but we seem to be digging ourselves into a hole at a furious pace.
>
> Eleanor Pupko
>
> From: nwestendorf@taconichills.k12.ny.us
> To: nyshsmath@mathforum.org
> Subject: RE: Grading Jan Exams?
> Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 14:03:33 +0000
>
> We are going to meet with our principal today. Between the prohibition of course teachers, AIS and special ed teachers, we have one math and one sped teacher able to correct 57 exams.
>

> I understand SED logic, sort of, but this puts an enormous and unnecessary burden and stress on smaller schools such as ours where there are a mix of teachers teaching the courses and a relatively small, 5 member, department.
>

> Neal
>
> Taconic Hills HS

Date Subject Author
1/16/13
Read June 2014 Regents exam schedule is up ...
Evan Romer
1/17/13
Read Re: June 2014 Regents exam schedule is up ...
ElizWaite@aol.com
1/17/13
Read Re: June 2014 Regents exam schedule is up ...
Roberta M. Eisenberg
1/17/13
Read Re: June 2014 Regents exam schedule is up ...
ElizWaite@aol.com
1/17/13
Read RE: June 2014 Regents exam schedule is up ...
Ryley David
1/17/13
Read RE: June 2014 Regents exam schedule is up ...
Tom Kenyon
1/17/13
Read RE: June 2014 Regents exam schedule is up ...
becky rury
1/17/13
Read RE: June 2014 Regents exam schedule is up ...
Dina Kushnir
1/17/13
Read RE: June 2014 Regents exam schedule is up ...
Daniel Knaisch
1/17/13
Read RE: June 2014 Regents exam schedule is up ...
Mark Burfield
precopio@nycap.rr.com
1/17/13
Read Re: June 2014 Regents exam schedule is up ...
precopio@nycap.rr.com
1/18/13
Read Re: June 2014 Regents exam schedule is up ...
sherry
1/18/13
Read Grading Jan Exams?
Tony George
1/18/13
Read Re: Grading Jan Exams?
Betty Worthington
1/18/13
Read RE: Grading Jan Exams?
Dianne Gizowski
1/18/13
Read RE: Grading Jan Exams?
Tom Kenyon
1/18/13
Read Re: Grading Jan Exams?
Kathleen Cefalo
1/18/13
Read RE: Grading Jan Exams?
Westendorf, Neal
1/20/13
Read RE: Grading Jan Exams?
Eleanor Pupko
1/20/13
Read Re: Grading Jan Exams?
MathCaryl@aol.com
1/18/13
Read RE: Grading Jan Exams?
cafg23@juno.com
1/18/13
Read RE: Grading Jan Exams?
Westendorf, Neal
1/17/13
Read Re: June 2014 Regents exam schedule is up ...
Sharon
1/17/13
Read Re: June 2014 Regents exam schedule is up ...
Sharon
1/22/13
Read Re: June 2014 Regents exam schedule is up ...
gWilkie@highlands.com
1/22/13
Read RE: June 2014 Regents exam schedule is up ...
Peggy Niforos
1/22/13
Read Re: June 2014 Regents exam schedule is up ...
ElizWaite@aol.com
3/17/13
Read Re: June 2014 Regents exam schedule is up ...
zobinta