Topic: Simple Problem to Ask
Replies: 5   Last Post: Jan 21, 2013 4:39 PM

Roger Stafford

Re: Simple Problem to Ask

"Mark Gul" wrote in message <kdjuft$40q$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> Dear Friends
>
> I Have a simple problem to ask you.
>
> Headings={'A','C','D','E','AC','AD','AE','AC','CD','CE','AD','CD','DE','AE','CE','DE'}
> Data =
> 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
> 1 1 1 0 1 1 0 1 1 0 1 1 0 0 0 0
> 0 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 1 0
> 1 0 1 1 0 1 1 0 0 0 1 0 1 1 0 1
> 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
>
> For each Heading, one column in sequence is represented.
>
> Now, the problem is that I want to get unique headings as well as according to unique headings, the same columns of Data in the above dataset.
>
> If anyone knows some useful way, Please tell me, I will be highly thankful.
>
> Regards
> MG

Your problem may be simple but it is not so simple to understand your description of it. Please try again to describe what it is you are asking when you say "get unique headings as well as according to unique headings, the same columns of Data in the above dataset." It would be better to say too much than too little. I can only make wild guesses at your meaning as things stand now.

Roger Stafford