Topic: Simple Problem to Ask
Replies: 5   Last Post: Jan 21, 2013 4:39 PM

dpb

Re: Simple Problem to Ask

On 1/21/2013 3:31 PM, dpb wrote:
> On 1/21/2013 1:17 PM, TideMan wrote:
>

>> My interpretation of what he wants is the columns corresponding to
>> unique headings,...

> Excepting as I noted they're _already_ unique......

Ooops....in re-reading I see I somehow missed the ones that are
duplicates. Age and poorer eyesight seems to cause that more often than
it should, any more. :(

W/ that correction of what the original posting actually had I'll agree
you probably do have the right interpretation.