Topic: How can I run a loop buy using IF statment on the picture to change the selected pixel to different color?
Replies: 1   Last Post: Jan 21, 2013 11:56 PM

Steven Lord

Re: How can I run a loop buy using IF statment on the picture to change the selected pixel to different color?

"Shama1983 " <shaima.belshalat@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Develop a simple algorithm; using MATLAB or any other acceptable SW, to
> classify the different landscapes within the provided image:

*snip*

This sounds like a homework question and in general this newsgroup requires
people posting homework questions (or questions that sound like they're
homework, even if they're not) to show what they've done to try to solve the
problem and to ask a SPECIFIC question before the readers will offer any
suggestions. Post the code you've written to try to solve this question and
indicate where EXACTLY you're stuck and someone may offer some assistance.

--
Steve Lord
slord@mathworks.com