Topic: How to read stackexchange.math ?
Replies: 5   Last Post: Jan 25, 2013 2:53 PM

Frederick Williams

Re: How to read stackexchange.math ?

David Bernier wrote:

> I heard that a survey of medical doctors showed anaesthesia as
> one of the top advances in medicine, according to
> the doctors ...

Recently in a UK survey, the safe disposal of human ordure and the
provision of potable water were voted the things most beneficial to
human health that had occurred in the last 200 years. (I may not have
recalled correctly the 200, but something like that.)