Topic: ZFC and God
Replies: 45   Last Post: Apr 18, 2013 3:47 AM

Virgil

Re: ZFC and God

In article
<56122973-de7e-4200-8780-cd571b20daba@n8g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>,
WM <mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> On 23 Jan., 19:56, Virgil <vir...@ligriv.com> wrote:
>

> > > There it has meanwhile turned out ... But see it with your own eyes
> > > what you would not believe if I told you.

> > We believe that the moderators ofhttp://math.stackexchange.comfound
> > the posting "of very low quality".

> Here you can read it:
> http://www.hs-augsburg.de/~mueckenh/KB/complete%20tree.doc

That paper starts with

"How to distinguish between the complete and the incomplete infinite
binary tree?

"How can we distinguish between that infinite binary tree that contains
only all finite initial segments of the infinite paths and the complete
infinite binary tree that in addition also contains all infinite path."

But there is no difference between them anywhere outside of WMYTHEOLOGY.

If there were, one would also have to have a difference between the set
which contains all finite initial segments of |N and |N itself but the
only place such a difference is claimed is in WMYTHEOLOGY and the only
one claiming it is WM.

So the moderators were quite right to dump the article.

It is nonsense!!!
--

Date Subject Author
1/21/13