Topic: search query: Newsgroup sci.math -google
Replies: 1   Last Post: Jan 24, 2013 7:54 PM

David Bernier

search query: Newsgroup sci.math -google

One of the best starting points I've found for searching sci.math
posts outside of Google Groups is this bit of text:

Newsgroup sci.math -google .

Among the first hits: (just giving three here):

www.math.uiuc.edu/sci.math.research/
www.newton.ac.uk/mathnews.html
and
www.faqs.org/faqs/by-newsgroup/sci/sci.math.html .

If Google Groups changes in permanent fashion to the New
interface, "New Google Groups", I'll be searching for alternative
archives more than before, I suspect.

David Bernier
--
dracut:/# lvm vgcfgrestore
File descriptor 9 (/.console_lock) leaked on lvm invocation. Parent PID