Topic: Binary check for polygons intersection
Replies: 9   Last Post: Jan 24, 2013 1:38 AM

Bruno Luong

Re: Binary check for polygons intersection

"Sang-Ho Yun" wrote in message <kdq02s$6h6$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...

> Thank you. I just tested it, and it worked well. By the way, does it handle multiple polygons (separated by nans) at once?

Currently no, but you might try to adapt the code. The edge intersecting part can be vectorized straightforward. The other part, you might hack the code of inpolygon,

Bruno