Topic: import data from text
Replies: 2   Last Post: Jan 24, 2013 1:44 PM

Rafael

Re: import data from text

"gianluca " <giangio007@gmail.com> wrote in message <kdrn78$it4$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> hi i have a text where there is a header then a formatted dates some rows of text an other formatted dates other text and so on. now i would like import all formatted data in a array, i used importdata but it reads only the first formatted data and then it stops.

hi it´s been a long time, but i just checked in my older codes, where i used either "strread" or "textscan" to import data from a text-file ... supposedly the latter choice is favoured by matlab. Hope that is what you were looking for.

Date Subject Author
1/24/13
Read Re: import data from text
Rafael