Topic: NOVA new update on NEANDERTHAL but no mention of HACNS1 gene #185
Rockthrowing theory book

Replies: 39   Last Post: Jan 26, 2013 4:03 PM

plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com

Species-Accelerants of biological evolution -- small mating
populations; NOVA "Decoding Neanderthal" #197 Rockthrowing theory book

On Jan 19, 11:39 pm, Archimedes Plutonium
<plutonium.archime...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Alright,VitaminDaccounts well for the races of humanity, the
> Caucasian, African and Occidental, the white, black and yellow races.
> For if you look at geography and the intensity of sunlight, and the
> need forvitaminD, that white is cold northern latitudes, black for
> hot near the equator and yellow for in between latitudes.
>
> So the evolutionary pressure to haveVitaminDuptake to ward off
> disease and to have proper fit health would be a pressure to have
> white skin in Europe, black skin in Africa and yellow skin in Asia.
> The use of clothing for warmth is superior to hair for warmth and so
> the skin had to become white to gain enough sunlight and yellow to
> gain enough sunlight. SoVitaminDcaused a color change of skin and a
> reduction in body hair.
>
> Now there is another trait of Occidental of slanted eyes, but I
> researched that and slanted eyes appears in many African tribes and so
> I do not see it related tovitaminD, nor hair reduction nor skin
> color.
>
> Now the origin of races viavitaminDshould tell us something about
> whether Tuscan Man created the Occidental race or whether the African
> homo sapiens created the Occidental race?
>
> Maybe, since the Occidental is closer in genetics to the Tuscan man,
> that Tuscan man is the origin.
>
> Now I need to know if the American Indians races are closer to that of
> Occidental or closer to that of European? Because here we maybe able
> to tell which land bridge was crossed, the Pacific or Atlantic?

Most scientists fear making any mistakes in their career, but not me.
I tend to learn something new. In the case above of where I thought
the crossing from Asia or Europe to populate the Americas for Clovis
man, I thought you needed a group to cross over into the Americas
about 13 or 15 thousand years ago so as to mitigate inbreeding. But it
takes only a male female pair or a pregnant female sole cross over
into the Americas. Sort of like one pregnant snake into Hawaii is all
it takes to populate Hawaii.

So my mistake was a social cultural taught mistake that inbreeding of
brother with sister or son with mother is repulsive. But in the
Natural world inbreeding is natural course of action. In fact, I see
it all the time with cats, of brother trying to mate with sister.

But what I learned from that is a new idea about the creation of a new
species. And whether there is an accelerant to forming a new species.
Of course we have the four mechanisms of species creation-- Natural
Selection, DNA mutations, genetic recombination, geographical
reproductive isolation which is called the modern evolution synthesis.
But let me add a new one to the list above and call it an Accelerant
of species making.

Of course the Clovis man became the American Indian or the natives of
South America and were not different species than man.

But consider what if some 15,000 years ago the Clovis man was a single
male and female that gave rise to the American population. Because of
inbreeding, it accelerates mutations and genetic recombination since
lack of diversity and such, the Clovis man could easily have become a
far different species, that by the time that Columbus discovered
America, he could have been faced with a species that was different
and not able to breed with.

Neanderthal was likely a small group that interbreed and had become a
different species.

Recently a tiny midget size fossils were found in an island of Asia of
a different species than us. Here again, the likelihood of
interbreeding and isolation caused a acceleration of a different
species.

So, what I am saying is that if you take a mating pair such as insects
and isolate them so that they can only breed amoung that genes of
those starting pair, that mutations occur more rapidly and result in a
newer species because of lack of diversity.

So here we see how inbreeding accelerates the rise of a new species.
And we see it in Darwin's finches where each island had different
species. It was due to a isolated mating pair that did a lot of
inbreeding of the same genes.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium

Date Subject Author
1/10/13
Read NOVA new update on NEANDERTHAL but no mention of HACNS1 gene #185
Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/10/13
Read Re: NOVA new update on NEANDERTHAL but no mention of HACNS1 gene
#185 Rockthrowing theory book
BJACOBY@teranews.com
1/11/13
Read HACNS1 gene; mistakes of logic by Paabo & Green #187 Rockthrowing
theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/12/13
Read Re: HACNS1 Libeling by Scumbag plutonium. Paabo on Notice.
bacle
1/12/13
Read Re: HACNS1 gene; mistakes of logic by Paabo & Green #187 Rockthrowing
theory book
Claudius Denk
1/13/13
Read Re: HACNS1 gene; mistakes of logic by Paabo & Green #187
Rockthrowingtheory book
RT
1/12/13
Read HACNS1 gene; mistakes of logic by NOVA "Decoding Neanderthal" #188
Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/12/13
Read Re: HACNS1 gene; mistakes of logic by NOVA "Decoding Neanderthal" #188 Rockthrowing theory book
bacle
1/15/13
Read skin color and hair amount of Neanderthal versus contemparory
Sapiens; NOVA "Decoding Neanderthal" #189 Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/15/13
Read loss of hair for Sapiens was convergent genetics with skin color and
Vitamin D uptake;NOVA "Decoding Neanderthal" #190 Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/16/13
Read co-evolution of reduction in hair, skin color and Vitamin D
uptake;NOVA "Decoding Neanderthal" #191 Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/16/13
Read Re: Go Hang Yourself, you Worthless Waste-of-F&%^ng Life
f8ckplutonium
1/16/13
Read origins of the White, Black, and Yellow races NOVA "Decoding
Neanderthal" #192 Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/16/13
Read Re: Origins of the Clan of Pretentious ignorant Baboon Plutonium
f8ckplutonium
1/16/13
Read Re: Hey, you Fucking Asshole: Go Dump your Mental Diarrhea Elsewhere.
f8ckplutonium
1/17/13
Read was the Tuscan Man the rootstock of all the races of modern man; NOVA
"Decoding Neanderthal" #193 Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/18/13
Read Origin of Races and minimum size for a viable population; NOVA
"Decoding Neanderthal" #194 Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/19/13
Read Re: Origin of Races and minimum size for a viable population; NOVA
"Decoding Neanderthal" #195 Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/20/13
Read vitamin D theory for origin of races; NOVA "Decoding Neanderthal"
#196 Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/24/13
Read Species-Accelerants of biological evolution -- small mating
populations; NOVA "Decoding Neanderthal" #197 Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/25/13
Read inbreeding as a species-accelerant ; NOVA "Decoding Neanderthal" #198
Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/25/13
Read Re: inbreeding as a species-accelerant ; NOVA "Decoding Neanderthal"
#198 Rockthrowing theory book
David Bernier
1/25/13
Read use fruit flies to get a number data Re: inbreeding as a
species-accelerant ; NOVA "Decoding Neanderthal" #199 Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/25/13
Read Re: use fruit flies to get a number data Re: inbreeding as a species-accelerant ; NOVA "Decoding Neanderthal" #199 Rockthrowing theory book
bacle
1/26/13
Read inbreeding as increasing the mutation rate of a species ; NOVA
"Decoding Neanderthal" #200 Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/26/13
Read Re: use fruit flies to get a number data Re: inbreeding as a species-accelerant
; NOVA "Decoding Neanderthal" #199 Rockthrowing theory book
David Bernier
1/26/13
Read proving that inbreeding increases mutation rate ; NOVA "Decoding
Neanderthal" #201 Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/18/13
Read Re: origins of the White, Black, and Yellow races NOVA "Decoding
Neanderthal" #192 Rockthrowing theory book
pete
1/16/13
Read Re: skin color and hair amount of Neanderthal versus contemparory Sapiens; NOVA "Decoding Neanderthal" #189 Rockthrowing theory book
bacle
1/16/13
Read Re: HACNS1 gene; mistakes of logic by Paabo & Green #187 Rockthrowing theory book
f8ckplutonium
1/11/13
Read NOVA needs a "logic editor" for its shows #186 Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/16/13
Read Re: Throw a Rock to Your Face Really Hard, Asshole plutonium
bacle
1/11/13
Read Re: NOVA new update on NEANDERTHAL but no mention of HACNS1 gene #185 Rockthrowing theory book
bacle
1/11/13
Read Re plutonium Admits he's the Result of Interbreeding.
bacle
1/11/13
Read Re: NOVA new update on NEANDERTHAL but no mention of HACNS1 gene #185 Rockthrowing theory book
bacle
1/11/13
Read Re: NOVA new update on NEANDERTHAL but no mention of HACNS1 gene #185 Rockthrowing theory book
bacle
1/12/13
Read Re:Coward plutonium Never Criticizes Without Hiding
bacle
1/16/13
Read Re: plutonium Is a FRAUD .Pretending is what
bacle
1/16/13
Read Re: plutonium Is a FRAUD .Pretending is what....
bacle
1/16/13
Read Re: Germanic Trash plutonium's Worthless Life. .
bacle