Topic: Matheology § 198
Replies: 40   Last Post: Jan 26, 2013 6:54 PM

William Hughes

Re: Matheology § 198

On Jan 25, 8:57 am, WM <mueck...@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:
> On 25 Jan., 08:41, William Hughes <wpihug...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > My question aimed at the posiibility to distinguish the Binary Trees
> > > by a mathematical criterion, namely that one that is applied in the
> > > diagonal argument. Of course you have understood that.

> > > That does not hinder you to believe in addition in matheological
> > > concepts that cannot be based on mathematical facts like nodes,
> > > levels, or digits.

> > Nope.  The concept is based on nodes, and levels.
>
> How do you express actual infinity by means of nodes or levels?
> Try it.
> Write a sequence like xxxxxxxxxx... and do never stop.
> Tell me when you have expressed an infinite sequence.

"Write a sequence like xxxxxxxxxx... and do never stop"

Perfectly acceptable finite description of an infinite sequence.

(Note we can now divide infinite sequences into two collections.
Those with finite descriptions, and those without finite
descriptions. Your approach is to consider the latter
collection as non existent)

Date Subject Author
1/24/13
Read Matheology § 198