Topic: scatter plot with separate symbols for each point
Replies: 1   Last Post: Jan 25, 2013 3:49 PM

dpb

Re: scatter plot with separate symbols for each point

On 1/25/2013 12:51 PM, Sarah wrote:
> I want to make a scatter plot with a separate symbol for each point. The
> plot would show a marker with student ID number at an x and y value
> determined by their score on 1 test and on another test. If somebody
> could point me to an example on how to make this kind of plot, I would
> greatly appreciate it.

Don't know of any specific example; probably aren't any.

The ID could be put on w/ text(); I don't think there are enough
separate symbols defined in the handle graphics to put an unique symbol
on every point unless you define them yourself...