Topic: Geometry Question
Replies: 11   Last Post: Feb 3, 2013 12:26 PM

Robert Orchanian

RE: White Boards Promethean vs SMART
att1.html (6.5 K)

Hi:
Thanks for the information about your White Board issues!
If I understand your issues properly, here's some suggestions that might help.

1.) There is a "Capture All" icon.
2.) You can duplicate a page, delete want you don't want to capture, then proceed with the capture.
3.) Using the camera to take a picture of any part of the diagram.
4.) You should be able to capture any Word document as text, then paste into Aspire as text giving you full functionality.
5.) There is a one button click (icon) that also you to write onto any document or application.
Hopefully, this helps. I've been using Aspire for 7 years, so I kind of know my way around.
Feel free to email me directly if you need clarification of the above or need any other help or use the forum
USE THIS EMAIL:
teacher2554@gmail.com
Best,
Rob