Topic: NOVA new update on NEANDERTHAL but no mention of HACNS1 gene #185
Rockthrowing theory book

Replies: 39   Last Post: Jan 26, 2013 4:03 PM

David Bernier

Re: use fruit flies to get a number data Re: inbreeding as a species-accelerant
; NOVA "Decoding Neanderthal" #199 Rockthrowing theory book

On 01/25/2013 05:08 PM, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> [...]

> accelerates mutation rate. In a diverse population of a gene pool, the
> mutation rate is say hypothetically, 1 in a 10^6 per year. In a gene
> pool of say 1 male to 1 female reproduction and reproduction only
> among those parents and their offspring, the mutation rate should
> increase drastically to what I am guessing is 1 in 1000 per year.
>
> Maybe biology has already done the research and I am just not finding
> the numbers. Perhaps biology was blind about inbreeding and never did
> the research, because they never linked inbreeding with speeding up
> mutation rate.
>
> Now a natural first experiment would be to do it with fruit flies
> since they breed rapidly. So taking a Adam and Eve pair of fruit flies
> and watching them mate with inbreeding since no "new genes" were
> introduced, we can get a number figure for how much more rapid is the
> mutations accruing than the control group of a diverse gene pool.
>
> Now likely the Neanderthals were a historical application of
> inbreeding, in that a breeding pair wandered north from Africa into
> Europe and with that pair some 400,000 years ago eventually gave the
> Neanderthal species due to accelerated mutation because of inbreeding.
> And when the diverse gene pool of Africans some 60,000 years ago
> migrated into Europe, because they were diverse gene pool they had
> superior genetics, especially HACNS1 with rock throwing superiority.
> Neanderthal was a different species and so the African Homo sapiens
> extincted them by rockthrowing encounters.
>
> David, have you ever played dodge-ball in High School? It is best when
> the two sides are about equal in throwing abilities. If one side is
> all girls and the other all boys, the boys win in quick order. It was
> the same situation some 60,000 years ago when African Homo sapiens
> encountered Homo Neanderthal.
>
> Now in human genetics with inbreeding we do glimpse the acceleration
> of mutation by the European royal families and hemophilia. But that
> was inbreeding with cousins. Imagine the mutations with inbreeding of
> mother and son or brothers and sisters, or father and daughter.
>
> That is what faced Neanderthal when they trekked north some 400,000
> years ago. It is remarkable alone that they survived and populated
> Europe, but no surprise at all that they became a distinct new species
> with all that inbreeding and that they would be inferior to the Homo
> sapiens that would invade 60,000 years ago.
>
> So I need a mathematical rate of mutation with inbreeding compared to
> the rate of mutation where no inbreeding occurs.
>
> And I am rather sure that there is a huge rate increase in mutations
> because one only needs to look at insect and bird species of a
> mainland and the surrounding distant islands from that mainland. Those
> islands usually contain different species from the mainland and
> numerous different species all because inbreeding increases mutations

[...]

I'm sorry I sent e-mail bombs to you when I was in Thailand.

You present the idea that higher mutation rates could be linked
to inbreeding. I think recessive gene characters show
what could be a drawback to inbreeding.

I'll defer to people in biology and paleontology on the fate
of Neanderthal man.

David Bernier
--
dracut:/# lvm vgcfgrestore
File descriptor 9 (/.console_lock) leaked on lvm invocation. Parent PID

Date Subject Author
1/10/13
Read NOVA new update on NEANDERTHAL but no mention of HACNS1 gene #185
Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/10/13
Read Re: NOVA new update on NEANDERTHAL but no mention of HACNS1 gene
#185 Rockthrowing theory book
BJACOBY@teranews.com
1/11/13
Read HACNS1 gene; mistakes of logic by Paabo & Green #187 Rockthrowing
theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/12/13
Read Re: HACNS1 Libeling by Scumbag plutonium. Paabo on Notice.
bacle
1/12/13
Read Re: HACNS1 gene; mistakes of logic by Paabo & Green #187 Rockthrowing
theory book
Claudius Denk
1/13/13
Read Re: HACNS1 gene; mistakes of logic by Paabo & Green #187
Rockthrowingtheory book
RT
1/12/13
Read HACNS1 gene; mistakes of logic by NOVA "Decoding Neanderthal" #188
Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/12/13
Read Re: HACNS1 gene; mistakes of logic by NOVA "Decoding Neanderthal" #188 Rockthrowing theory book
bacle
1/15/13
Read skin color and hair amount of Neanderthal versus contemparory
Sapiens; NOVA "Decoding Neanderthal" #189 Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/15/13
Read loss of hair for Sapiens was convergent genetics with skin color and
Vitamin D uptake;NOVA "Decoding Neanderthal" #190 Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/16/13
Read co-evolution of reduction in hair, skin color and Vitamin D
uptake;NOVA "Decoding Neanderthal" #191 Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/16/13
Read Re: Go Hang Yourself, you Worthless Waste-of-F&%^ng Life
f8ckplutonium
1/16/13
Read origins of the White, Black, and Yellow races NOVA "Decoding
Neanderthal" #192 Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/16/13
Read Re: Origins of the Clan of Pretentious ignorant Baboon Plutonium
f8ckplutonium
1/16/13
Read Re: Hey, you Fucking Asshole: Go Dump your Mental Diarrhea Elsewhere.
f8ckplutonium
1/17/13
Read was the Tuscan Man the rootstock of all the races of modern man; NOVA
"Decoding Neanderthal" #193 Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/18/13
Read Origin of Races and minimum size for a viable population; NOVA
"Decoding Neanderthal" #194 Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/19/13
Read Re: Origin of Races and minimum size for a viable population; NOVA
"Decoding Neanderthal" #195 Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/20/13
Read vitamin D theory for origin of races; NOVA "Decoding Neanderthal"
#196 Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/24/13
Read Species-Accelerants of biological evolution -- small mating
populations; NOVA "Decoding Neanderthal" #197 Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/25/13
Read inbreeding as a species-accelerant ; NOVA "Decoding Neanderthal" #198
Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/25/13
Read Re: inbreeding as a species-accelerant ; NOVA "Decoding Neanderthal"
#198 Rockthrowing theory book
David Bernier
1/25/13
Read use fruit flies to get a number data Re: inbreeding as a
species-accelerant ; NOVA "Decoding Neanderthal" #199 Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/25/13
Read Re: use fruit flies to get a number data Re: inbreeding as a species-accelerant ; NOVA "Decoding Neanderthal" #199 Rockthrowing theory book
bacle
1/26/13
Read inbreeding as increasing the mutation rate of a species ; NOVA
"Decoding Neanderthal" #200 Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/26/13
Read Re: use fruit flies to get a number data Re: inbreeding as a species-accelerant
; NOVA "Decoding Neanderthal" #199 Rockthrowing theory book
David Bernier
1/26/13
Read proving that inbreeding increases mutation rate ; NOVA "Decoding
Neanderthal" #201 Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/18/13
Read Re: origins of the White, Black, and Yellow races NOVA "Decoding
Neanderthal" #192 Rockthrowing theory book
pete
1/16/13
Read Re: skin color and hair amount of Neanderthal versus contemparory Sapiens; NOVA "Decoding Neanderthal" #189 Rockthrowing theory book
bacle
1/16/13
Read Re: HACNS1 gene; mistakes of logic by Paabo & Green #187 Rockthrowing theory book
f8ckplutonium
1/11/13
Read NOVA needs a "logic editor" for its shows #186 Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/16/13
Read Re: Throw a Rock to Your Face Really Hard, Asshole plutonium
bacle
1/11/13
Read Re: NOVA new update on NEANDERTHAL but no mention of HACNS1 gene #185 Rockthrowing theory book
bacle
1/11/13
Read Re plutonium Admits he's the Result of Interbreeding.
bacle
1/11/13
Read Re: NOVA new update on NEANDERTHAL but no mention of HACNS1 gene #185 Rockthrowing theory book
bacle
1/11/13
Read Re: NOVA new update on NEANDERTHAL but no mention of HACNS1 gene #185 Rockthrowing theory book
bacle
1/12/13
Read Re:Coward plutonium Never Criticizes Without Hiding
bacle
1/16/13
Read Re: plutonium Is a FRAUD .Pretending is what
bacle
1/16/13
Read Re: plutonium Is a FRAUD .Pretending is what....
bacle
1/16/13
Read Re: Germanic Trash plutonium's Worthless Life. .
bacle