Topic: NOVA new update on NEANDERTHAL but no mention of HACNS1 gene #185
Rockthrowing theory book

Replies: 39   Last Post: Jan 26, 2013 4:03 PM

plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com

proving that inbreeding increases mutation rate ; NOVA "Decoding
Neanderthal" #201 Rockthrowing theory book

On Jan 26, 10:08 am, David Bernier <david...@videotron.ca> wrote:
> [...]

> > Maybe biology has already done the research and I am just not finding
> > the numbers. Perhaps biology was blind about inbreeding and never did
> > the research, because they never linked inbreeding with speeding up
> > mutation rate.

> > Now a natural first experiment would be to do it with fruit flies
> > since they breed rapidly. So taking a Adam and Eve pair of fruit flies
> > and watching them mate with inbreeding since no "new genes" were
> > introduced, we can get a number figure for how much more rapid is the
> > mutations accruing than the control group of a diverse gene pool.

> > Now likely the Neanderthals were a historical application of
> > inbreeding, in that a breeding pair wandered north from Africa into
> > Europe and with that pair some 400,000 years ago eventually gave the
> > Neanderthal species due to accelerated mutation because of inbreeding.
> > And when the diverse gene pool of Africans some 60,000 years ago
> > migrated into Europe, because they were diverse gene pool they had
> > superior genetics, especially HACNS1 with rock throwing superiority.
> > Neanderthal was a different species and so the African Homo sapiens
> > extincted them by rockthrowing encounters.

> > David, have you ever played dodge-ball in High School? It is best when
> > the two sides are about equal in throwing abilities. If one side is
> > all girls and the other all boys, the boys win in quick order. It was
> > the same situation some 60,000 years ago when African Homo sapiens
> > encountered Homo Neanderthal.

> > Now in human genetics with inbreeding we do glimpse the acceleration
> > of mutation by the European royal families and hemophilia. But that
> > was inbreeding with cousins. Imagine the mutations with inbreeding of
> > mother and son or brothers and sisters, or father and daughter.

> > That is what faced Neanderthal when they trekked north some 400,000
> > years ago. It is remarkable alone that they survived and populated
> > Europe, but no surprise at all that they became a distinct new species
> > with all that inbreeding and that they would be inferior to the Homo
> > sapiens that would invade 60,000 years ago.

> > So I need a mathematical rate of mutation with inbreeding compared to
> > the rate of mutation where no inbreeding occurs.

> > And I am rather sure that there is a huge rate increase in mutations
> > because one only needs to look at insect and bird species of a
> > mainland and the surrounding distant islands from that mainland. Those
> > islands usually contain different species from the mainland and
> > numerous different species all because inbreeding increases mutations
> > which then give rise to new species.

> [...]
>
> I'm sorry I sent e-mail bombs to you when I was in Thailand.
>
> You present the idea that higher mutation rates could be linked
> to inbreeding.  I think recessive gene characters show
> what could be a drawback to inbreeding.
>
> I'll defer to people in biology and paleontology on the fate

Let me give a "baseline genetics" to the Iceland study where
inbreeding has a advantage.

--- quoting from Wikipedia on inbreeding ---

Some inbreeding may enhance fertility rate
A recent study in Iceland by the deCODE genetics company, published by
the journal Science, found that third cousins produced more children
and grandchildren, suggesting that "in spite of the fact that bringing
together two alleles of a recessive trait may be bad, there is clearly
some biological wisdom in the union of relatively closely related
people".[40] For hundreds of years, inbreeding was historically
unavoidable in Iceland due to its then tiny and isolated population.
[41]
--- end quoting ---

In animals, there are two mechanisms involved in genetics --- mitosis
and meiosis.

The theory I am proffering says that the mutation rate is highest in a
species when inbreeding occurs.

So how can we check to see if that theory is true or false.

Well, we need a baseline, and the Iceland study that 3rd cousins are
the most fertile reproduction is that baseline.

Now I need something in physics to be a analog of reproduction for
biology. So as to step through the concepts and theory more easily. I
need a model of physics to bypass much of the complexity of biology to
get at the heart of the theory, to see the mechanism in play.

In Physics, atoms are everything of physics and the last description
of atoms of quantum numbers N, L, m_L and m_ s is the m_ s, the
quantum spin. The last concept of physics and the most simple concept
of those four is m_s, the spin, whether up or down.
And in biology, we can replace spin with the concept of right handed
glove or left handed glove. Mind you, I am doing this as to get to the
heart of biology reproduction in that inbreeding increases mutation
rates.

Now in Genetic Recombination, of putting together the DNA to form a
offspring, the recombination is the fitting together of a pair, one
right handed and one left handed.

The Iceland study indicates that meiosis is controlled by the very
genes that meiosis assembles and it is found that the highest or best
fitting together of father genes with mother genes is 3rd cousin for
the highest rate of reproduction. A zone of reproduction that we would
clearly frown upon since it is inbreeding.

Now I will continue this, but I see my conclusions already, although
the path to those conclusions are somewhat vague at this moment.

The idea is that there is a baseline to where mitosis and meiosis are
at their peak-- 3rd cousins, and any more inbreeding spells a higher
mutation rate. And in the opposite direction of going away from 3rd
cousin reproduction, the diversity is larger and the mutation rate
decreases until it reaches a leveling out.

Now the reason I bring in gloves, right and left, is that during
mitosis and meiosis, to form a bond we can consider a right and left
form that bond. But there are gloves in which the glove fits either
right or left, and we can take a glove that is meant for right but
wear it on the left hand (not as well, but it will do) and take that
example of an analogy to what a mutation is. So that when I wear a
right hand glove on my left hand-- it is a mutation.

So this glove analogy is what I am going to use to breeze by, or
breeze past all the complexity of biology and show that there must be
a Baseline for reproduction and beyond that baseline is higher
mutations and below the baseline is less mutations.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
?whole entire Universe is just one big atom

Date Subject Author
1/10/13
Read NOVA new update on NEANDERTHAL but no mention of HACNS1 gene #185
Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/10/13
Read Re: NOVA new update on NEANDERTHAL but no mention of HACNS1 gene
#185 Rockthrowing theory book
BJACOBY@teranews.com
1/11/13
Read HACNS1 gene; mistakes of logic by Paabo & Green #187 Rockthrowing
theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/12/13
Read Re: HACNS1 Libeling by Scumbag plutonium. Paabo on Notice.
bacle
1/12/13
Read Re: HACNS1 gene; mistakes of logic by Paabo & Green #187 Rockthrowing
theory book
Claudius Denk
1/13/13
Read Re: HACNS1 gene; mistakes of logic by Paabo & Green #187
Rockthrowingtheory book
RT
1/12/13
Read HACNS1 gene; mistakes of logic by NOVA "Decoding Neanderthal" #188
Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/12/13
Read Re: HACNS1 gene; mistakes of logic by NOVA "Decoding Neanderthal" #188 Rockthrowing theory book
bacle
1/15/13
Read skin color and hair amount of Neanderthal versus contemparory
Sapiens; NOVA "Decoding Neanderthal" #189 Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/15/13
Read loss of hair for Sapiens was convergent genetics with skin color and
Vitamin D uptake;NOVA "Decoding Neanderthal" #190 Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/16/13
Read co-evolution of reduction in hair, skin color and Vitamin D
uptake;NOVA "Decoding Neanderthal" #191 Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/16/13
Read Re: Go Hang Yourself, you Worthless Waste-of-F&%^ng Life
f8ckplutonium
1/16/13
Read origins of the White, Black, and Yellow races NOVA "Decoding
Neanderthal" #192 Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/16/13
Read Re: Origins of the Clan of Pretentious ignorant Baboon Plutonium
f8ckplutonium
1/16/13
Read Re: Hey, you Fucking Asshole: Go Dump your Mental Diarrhea Elsewhere.
f8ckplutonium
1/17/13
Read was the Tuscan Man the rootstock of all the races of modern man; NOVA
"Decoding Neanderthal" #193 Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/18/13
Read Origin of Races and minimum size for a viable population; NOVA
"Decoding Neanderthal" #194 Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/19/13
Read Re: Origin of Races and minimum size for a viable population; NOVA
"Decoding Neanderthal" #195 Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/20/13
Read vitamin D theory for origin of races; NOVA "Decoding Neanderthal"
#196 Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/24/13
Read Species-Accelerants of biological evolution -- small mating
populations; NOVA "Decoding Neanderthal" #197 Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/25/13
Read inbreeding as a species-accelerant ; NOVA "Decoding Neanderthal" #198
Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/25/13
Read Re: inbreeding as a species-accelerant ; NOVA "Decoding Neanderthal"
#198 Rockthrowing theory book
David Bernier
1/25/13
Read use fruit flies to get a number data Re: inbreeding as a
species-accelerant ; NOVA "Decoding Neanderthal" #199 Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/25/13
Read Re: use fruit flies to get a number data Re: inbreeding as a species-accelerant ; NOVA "Decoding Neanderthal" #199 Rockthrowing theory book
bacle
1/26/13
Read inbreeding as increasing the mutation rate of a species ; NOVA
"Decoding Neanderthal" #200 Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/26/13
Read Re: use fruit flies to get a number data Re: inbreeding as a species-accelerant
; NOVA "Decoding Neanderthal" #199 Rockthrowing theory book
David Bernier
1/26/13
Read proving that inbreeding increases mutation rate ; NOVA "Decoding
Neanderthal" #201 Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/18/13
Read Re: origins of the White, Black, and Yellow races NOVA "Decoding
Neanderthal" #192 Rockthrowing theory book
pete
1/16/13
Read Re: skin color and hair amount of Neanderthal versus contemparory Sapiens; NOVA "Decoding Neanderthal" #189 Rockthrowing theory book
bacle
1/16/13
Read Re: HACNS1 gene; mistakes of logic by Paabo & Green #187 Rockthrowing theory book
f8ckplutonium
1/11/13
Read NOVA needs a "logic editor" for its shows #186 Rockthrowing theory book
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
1/16/13
Read Re: Throw a Rock to Your Face Really Hard, Asshole plutonium
bacle
1/11/13
Read Re: NOVA new update on NEANDERTHAL but no mention of HACNS1 gene #185 Rockthrowing theory book
bacle
1/11/13
Read Re plutonium Admits he's the Result of Interbreeding.
bacle
1/11/13
Read Re: NOVA new update on NEANDERTHAL but no mention of HACNS1 gene #185 Rockthrowing theory book
bacle
1/11/13
Read Re: NOVA new update on NEANDERTHAL but no mention of HACNS1 gene #185 Rockthrowing theory book
bacle
1/12/13
Read Re:Coward plutonium Never Criticizes Without Hiding
bacle
1/16/13
Read Re: plutonium Is a FRAUD .Pretending is what
bacle
1/16/13
Read Re: plutonium Is a FRAUD .Pretending is what....
bacle
1/16/13
Read Re: Germanic Trash plutonium's Worthless Life. .
bacle