Topic: Matheology § 200
Replies: 40   Last Post: Jan 29, 2013 7:33 PM

mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de

Re: Matheology § 200

On 26 Jan., 16:08, William Hughes <wpihug...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 26, 1:42 pm, WM <mueck...@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> > Aside: Of course this nonsense shows already that set theory is such.
> > A limit is  the continuation of the finite into the infinite. But that
> > is not used in my proof.

> > > Nope In analysis you take the cardinalities
> > > of a sequence of sets, i.e. take a sequence of numbers,
> > > and calculate a limit.  However, this limit is not the
> > > cardinality of a limit set.
> > > In anylysis you calculate
> > > the limit of the cardinalities not the cardinality of
> > > the limit.-

> > You are not well informed. Read my proof again (and again, if
> > necessary, until you will have understood, if possible): In analysis
> > you calculate the limit. This limit contains numbers or (in the
> > reduced case of my proof) bits 0 and 1.

> Nope. The limit is a single number. In analysis there is no
> limit set.-

Like to drop logic? Nobody can hinder you.
In analysis the limit is a single number, not a real though, that
consists of infinitely many indexed digits. In analysis the set of
indices can be calculated.
Even if William Hughes tries to forbid that.

Regards, WM

Date Subject Author
1/26/13
Read Matheology § 200